It took a pandemic, the scale of COVID-19 to force the world to pay attention to agriculture once more. Food and Nutrition security is uncertain and millions are in danger of severe malnutrition, income insecurity and hunger.
Kairos Agriculture is committed to doing its part to change this narrative, to upgrade the Malaysian economy by raising household incomes through modern and diversified sustainable agriculture.
Water 2 - 3 times a week. Keep under direct sunlight.
Harvest weekly to regenerate. Cut, eat and repeat!
Unrefrigerated the freshest possible. No chemicals added.
Imagine being able to enjoy vegetables, planted in an enclosed terrarium that is designed to self-sustain with minimal watering in nutrient-dense soil, 100% protected from pests & diseases.
All you need to do is to place the box by the window, or any area of the house that will receive sunlight, and month after month you will be able to harvest fresh food from your own home.Learn more
Production Hubs will be set up in Penang to produce 7,000-10,000 boxes per month. This will create at least 50 job opportunities for Marginalised People.
With 0 food miles covered, 0 packaging used, 0 food waste produced, 0 coolant used, and 0 unneccessary energy wasted the Space Garden helps you reduce your carbon footprint.
All you have to do is find a spot with good sunlight and place the box there. It will do the growing vegetables for you and all you need to do is harvest.
- Unknown % of pesticides used, or origins of chemical
- Upsets Soil Microbiology due to antibiotics
- Possible overdose of fertilizers to make them grow
- Use of growth enhancers to improve appearance
- No pesticides. No antibiotics. No steriods. No urea. No growth boosters
- Soil infused with natural micronutrients and omega 3
- Disease-free since vegetables immune systems is strengthened
- Soil is inoculated with microbes to release nutrients upto 3 months.